June 10, 2011

Bambina Mia!

Hey muffins! I could not resist sharing my darling baby chica with all of you! She's at such a fun age and believe me I am trying my hardest to capture every moment :)

As you can tell Selena (or "mini Mia" as my family calls her, haha) has an extremely LOUD personality...hmmm, no idea where she could have gotten that from? *shrugs* ;D
You all loved the first video so much we did a a spontaneous sequel! We broke out the camera during one of our late night pillow fights which produced the most golden 10 seconds of my life!


By popular demand my lil lovely will be making more appearances in future vids.... baby outfits of the day anyone? ;D


While I was watching Annie's video, tears welled up in my eyes. You never know who you're going to touch and reach! It was truly overwhelming to know that Annie, who lives in a country on the other side of the world from me, not only took time out of her day to watch my vid, but to also make us a gift! That is
 GI-NORMOUS WORLDWIDE LOVE, we should all add into our daily lives ^_^

Thank you to all of my muffins who have embraced Selena and I so openly! GI-NORMOUS LOVE to you from us xoxoxo

YOU INSPIRE ME!
xoMia

No comments:

Post a Comment