June 26, 2011

Independence Day Diva!

Fire up the grill and light those sparklers! This fun lil look will have you singing "Stars and Stripes Forever" well after the fireworks have burnt out!



Show your American pride this 4th of July with this beautiful red, white and blue makeup!




I'm so excited for Independence Day, it's one of the best family holidays, IMO :) Every year we go to one of the biggest parks in our county and listen to the symphony play our fave patriotic tunes while we picnic and play games with the kids ^_^ 




 The best part of course is the fireworks finale, but I also love the ride home because you can hear people celebrating all over town. I can't think of a better way to kick off the summer! I can't wait to share our holiday with you, my muffins! Remember to tune in to my new vlog channel to catch up with me and the loves of my life <3




Love my babies sooo much! k, I'll stop gushing now lol!




Have a safe, fun, beautiful, memorable, lovable, fantastic, gorgeous Independence Day, everyone!!


*~Products Used*~


EYE BASES
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Cherry"
ELF Cream Eyeliner in "White"
Wet 'n' Wild Cream Eye Shadow Pencil in "Electro"

EYE SHADOWS
BH Cosmetics 120 palette 2nd ed.
lid color: apple red 
crease color: matte white
crease color: true blue
highlight color: nude tan (optional)
                  
LASHES
ELF Cream Eyeliner in "black"
Wet 'n' Wild Cream Eye Shadow Pencil in "Electro"
Maybeline Define-a-Lash Mascara in "Brownish Black"
Ardell #120 demi wispies false fashion lashes

FACE
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in "Spice"
Cover Girl tru blend pressed powder in "translucent tawny"
NYX Mosaic Blush Powder in "Peachy"


LIPS
NYX Brush on Gloss in "Red Lips"




No comments:

Post a Comment