June 10, 2011

Spreading Love!

These chicas have hearts of gold! I am beyond flattered that they thought of me ^_^

AJ was one of the first girls I really connected with on YouTube. She's an amazing person and very wise beyond her years! If only I'd known then what she knows now lol


Imitation is the best form of flattery! I'm so excited that she shared what she saw in my video with her subscribers!

No one can pronounce my username lol, that's such a major fail on my part... I wanted something unique, something that people would remember... but I forgot to make it something that would be EASY to pronounce lol! *sigh, the moments we wish we could have back (^_^)

Thank you again to these lovely ladies and many more who thought my channel was worth mentioning!

YOU INSPIRE ME!!

xoMia

No comments:

Post a Comment