June 30, 2011

Be a 4th of July Cutie Pie!


Your wish is my command! 
Here is the second American Independence Day look that I promised to deliver to you :) I'm absolutely flattered that you all requested a second video to go along with this special celebration in USA history!
:D


Shimmer shadows catch and hold light beautifully, so if you're looking to stop traffic with your eyes, ditch the matte and go for the shine! :)

The jewel placement in this look is similar to that of my St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold eyes.



Missed the video? No worries love you can view my very first holiday themed tutorial right here!
 



I hate to break my promises, but I have to confess!: I am HORRIBLE at hair styling! So I was a lil over excited when I told you guys I'd show you what I was doing with my hair for Independence Day. I tried out my idea and it was a total, complete, undoubted epic FAIL!!!




LOL, guess I shoulda tried it out first before I opened my big mouth, huh? (hehe)
I'll make a note of that and remember it for next time ;D


I'll be capturing all of the holiday memories for us to share, so be sure to check out my vlog channel, so you don't miss out on the fourth of july fun!


Have a safe and Happy Fantastic Fourth everyone!!!


*~Products Used*~



EYE BASES
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Pots and Pans"

EYE SHADOWS
BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Shimmer palette 
lid color:  sparkle snowflake gray
crease color: bright blue
highlight color: white gold shimmer           

LASHES       
Jessie's Girl Kohl Glitter Liner in "Blue Leopard"
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in "Brownish Black"
Kiss Fashion false lashes

FACE
Cover Girl tru blend pressed powder in "translucent tawny"
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in "Spice"
ELF Blush in "Shy"
Coastal Scents Eye Brightener

LIPS
Coastal Scents Concealer
Cover Girl Lip slicks in "Princess"







1 comment: